Supply Chain Manager
MONDIALAB is mobilizing thus we are looking for an experienced and motivated Supply Chain Manager to join our team. As a Supply Chain Manager, you will be responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring our overall supply chain strategy and in order to maximize efficiency, cost and productivity.
- Plan and implement overall supply chain strategy
- Consistent analysis of supply chain processes for ongoing optimization, improvements and cost efficiency, in a timely fashion
- Coordinate and collaborate with Sales, Operations, Manufacturing and other teams as needed
- Negotiate, build and maintain good relationships with all suppliers, distributors and vendors
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Previous hands-on experience as a Supply Chain Manager (for approx. 6-8 years) preferably in the healthcare/medtech or related industry
- Critical thinker, problem-solver, team player and must possess a sense of ownership
- BA in Supply Chain Management, Finance or similar relevant field
- Great communication and interpersonal skills. English a must
To be determined. Possibly remote.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and your Curriculum Vitae (CV).